Sunday, August 21, 2005

All back on track!

Site and email back. All cool. A few links and things not working properly yet but won't be too far away. I am off to Adelaide for a few days, house stuff and getting our wedding album done. Have a house sitter while gone. Just chugging down my protein 'frappe' before I go.

Just finished training, yes Jodie, I went, and let me tell you those descending shoulder presses are killer.

Re the Lifewave patches - I'm considering trying them as my good friend Wayne from the INBA believes they are excellent. Will be interested to try the gym test they recommend.

I bought the entire series 1-6 of Oz on dvd on EBay last night! So excited, Damien and I love that show. It's the only tv show I watch! Actually someone else bid for me, I don't usually use it. Can't wait to get them! Be watching Oz for the next 6 months now :)

I have 2 of my client's Blogs up on my home page - if you want to follow their journey's just click and read!

I will have to wait for my newsletter software etc to be back up and running before I can announce winners of the New You contest.

Ok, that's it for now, will be checking mail etc from Adelaide.