Thursday, July 28, 2005

Struggling

Woke up with a sore throat and feeling miserable. Slept during the day for a couple of hours. I guess that was why I crashed last night. So been dosing up on Durathon and Vitamin C. No training. :( If I wake up ok I will go for a 30 min run and train in the morning as well, to catch up on what I have missed.

My diet has been pretty crap. Could have been a lot worse, but I won't lose any mm's if I continue to eat more that I should. I don't feel I can control it without major sufferance, when I get like this (exhausted). I certainly can't work/concentrate when I have these blood sugar swings.

On the up side, I decided to have a break from writing programs tonight and make some salsa. And, it was pretty damn good for my first attempt, and, for not having fresh cilantro (coriander, which I only discovered AFTER I went shopping). It was great. Have dished upall my meals for tomorrow, and breakfast on Saturday, so am prepared for a great day tomorrow, even if I feel yuk. Let's hope not because I have a lot of work to do.

It was 2 weeks plus one day that I had this exhausted feeling - came on Tuesday night, and stayed till Friday morning. So on that assumption, I should be feeling better by Saturday morning. That is if this cold doesn't kick in properly.

Enough doom and gloom - but I am such a sook, I HATE not feeling 100%. I had been going really well too! Will push on and improve!