Thursday, July 21, 2005

Interesting....
I've been avoiding all the things I should be - all grains except corn, milk/dairy (except about 1tbsp in 1-2 coffees per day), protein powders, eggs, soy, and a few other things, but they are the main ones. Today is my 4th day and I have allowed myself a protein frappe - love 'em, and it's like a treat. So, just had one, and within 15 minutes of drinking it, I had a gut ache and ended up in the bathroom :( So, when I have another one, in another 4 days, I will see how I react! In my Frappe is 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 Myoplex Lite (which is whey protein), another heaped tbsp of moccha whey protein and lots of ice and a shot of decaf espresso.

Did my ultra huge 25 mins of cardio this morning, on the bike at 145-150bpm. 25 mins non stop on a bike (stationery), is good for me! I hate bikes - but I am learning to love them - ie choose your attitude! Followed with some abs.

Feeling good, been getting a bit of work done, then will be out for dinner a bit later :)